Don Carson | Hardcover
Step back in time to the classical era of archery history with a story of Howard Hill and Don Carson, who worked for Howard at the Opa-Locka Archery Club in Opa-Locka, Florida. The story takes place during the period of 1925-1935 and meanders through the swamps of Florida to the early years of archery in California, where Howard‘s career skyrocketed. Read stories of chasing bobcats through the swamps and shooting alligators from a dugout canoe. A must-have for anyone interested in the history of archery.
- The First Bow
- Opa-locka Archery Club
- The Longbow vs the Okefinokee Swamp
- Six Months at an Archery Club
- The Everglades
- When an Archer Meets an Archer
- Back to the Old Hunting Grounds
- Hunting on the Mojave Desert
- Wild Hogs and Tame Turkeys
168 pages with 46 never-before-seen photos. The photo here is one from in the book; cover is plain grey, hardbound with no dust jacket.